This award is for projects which inspire change through audio-visual communications keeping in line with the International Green Awards heritage in recognising best practice in sustainable communications. Marketing forms part of the fabric of our lives and whether we like it or not, its reach is unparalleled in society!
As an innovative and progressive practice, marketing has the potential to inspire hope. In fact, we believe it has the power to change the face of business for good. This is why marketing must become sustainable: both in spirit and practice.
Effective communication has always been fundamental to the survival of human civilization.
- This category is open to short films, documentaries and feature films that communicate a sustainability or green message, of any length or duration.
- The production should be able to demonstrate the use of sustainable filming techniques, such as local sets, minimal crew members etc.
- A message that is compelling, and motivates the audience towards positive behaviour.
- Award winning audio-visual work that illustrates sustainability issues, clever use of information, clarity and understanding of the subject matter.
- Innovation in using the medium for example through subtle green product placement so that sustainability behaviour becomes mainstream.
To access the entry questions for this category, right click the link below and select ‘save as’.