This award is for projects which inspire change through digital communications keeping in line with the International Green Awards heritage in recognising best practice in sustainable communications. Marketing forms part of the fabric of our lives and whether we like it or not, its reach is unparalleled in society!
The growth of Social media above traditional media, such as newspapers, television, and film now provides a powerful channel to spread the message about sustainability. Impartial knowledge sharing in the age of transparency is key to allow a transition towards a shared goal of sustainable development.
As an innovative and progressive practice, marketing has the potential to inspire hope. In fact, we believe it has the power to change the face of business for good. This is why marketing must become sustainable: both in spirit and practice.
- Novel ideas that can create long term consumer engagement and inform public opinion, through design & content.
- Evidence of popularity, through increasing audience reach or market share.
- Demonstrated sustainability in the development and maintenance of the application.
- Dynamic, proactive and responsive campaigns that connect with every section of the audience.
- Sustainability ideals demonstrated through sustainable server management & data centres.
- Campaigns that have sought to inculcate long-term, positive behaviours.
To access the entry questions for this category, right click the link below and select ‘save as’.