Making real change that goes beyond ‘business as usual’ in your organisation requires real leadership, foresight and collaboration. This award class seeks to recognise truly outstanding government, municipalities and public sector organisations who can demonstrate true innovation, thought leadership and commitment to sustainability values that are integrated throughout the value chain. Through this award, we are aiming to recognise an organisation which has gone beyond traditional thinking or ‘preaching to the converted’. Is your organisation at the cutting edge of change and a beacon that others aspire to follow?
Our prospective winners will have implemented real systemic change, through an initiative that is admired by peers and which other organisations seek to follow. Your organisation will have truly embedded sustainability thinking into its life blood to ensure a fairer legacy for future generations.
- Any public sector/government/municipal organisation including central and local government, quangos and quasi governmental organisations.
- For projects ranging from procurement to employee engagement or local residence initiatives.
- Evidence of a rounded approach to sustainable development, encompassing social, economic and environmental considerations.
- Appropriate use of public funding towards championing sustainable best practice.
- Proactive, rather than reactive approaches to sustainability.
To access the entry questions for this category, right click the link below and select ‘save as’.